Your custom closet should feel like a retreat, a place you go for some calm serenity. It’s time we stop treating our closets like they're just a storage space. Think about it, how often are you in your closet? You begin and end every day in your closet. After all, it’s your own personal space so it’s important to add some character and make it a place of refuge.
1) Corner shelves are beautiful and they help maximize the corners, visit with one of our design consultants today to see if they are right for you.
2) This stain closet boasts many accessories; from belt racks, tie racks, pant racks, and valet rods, we have all the accessories for you.
3) Shoe shelves are aesthetically appealing and they rest at an angle making it easy to see your shoe selection.
4) Doors are great for the "not so perfectly neat person." Inside these doors are adjustable shelves, perfect for storing anything you like, from purses to folded clothes.
5) Baskets are wonderful for any particular "collection" of yours, from flip flops to scarves. They are perfect!
6) Valet rods can be used to lay out your outfit for the evening, a quick grab when you are running in with dry cleaning, your nightly robe and so on. So many uses for this little gadget!
7) Belt racks slide in and out. Pull the belt rack out, pick your choice for the day, and push it back in. Tada! It's that simple! Out of the way when you don't need it, perfectly displays your belts when you do!
8) Tie racks slide in and out. Pull the tie rack out, pick your choice for the day, and push it back in. Tada! It's that simple! Out of the way when you don't need it, perfectly displays your ties when you do!
9) Hampers are wonderful to hide your dirty clothes until you're ready to wash. The inserts can be removed and carried to the washer if you like.